Announcements / Library Service Interruptions
Curbside pick up service will begin on Monday, May 25. Place a hold on items using the online catalogue, or call 905-871-2546 x 300 or send us an email at email@example.com. Pick up is available at either Centennial or Crystal Ridge. We will contact you when your item is ready for pick up.
All Fort Erie Public Libraries remain closed to the public as mandated by the provincial government due to the risks associated with the COVID-19 virus.
The Fort Erie Public Library will do our best to reschedule any cancelled events. Refunds for programs and room rentals will be provided upon our reopening.
Please remember that all digital services including downloadable books and streaming services will remain available.
- Book drops have been closed at all branches. Return items once the Library reopens.
- Items that you have checked out do not need to be returned or renewed before the library reopens.
- You will not be charged any overdue fees on late materials.
- If your library card expires during the time we are closed, it will be automatically renewed.
- Library staff will be at work and will be answering phone calls between 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. at the Centennial and Crystal Ridge locations.