Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: niagara parks commission

Listed here is a report written about the Orchid Ossuary Site; an indigenous burial ground that was excavated in Fort Erie in 1964. The remains discovered are believed to date back to 900 A.D., nearly 700 years before Europeans discovered North…

Listed here is a brochure pertinent to the historical Old Fort in Fort Erie.

Listed here is a programme for "Romance of the Old Fort", a play that depicts various historical events that occurred in the Fort. The production was done for the Fort's opening ceremony.

The pavilion seen here was originally erected as a picnic area shelter in 1933. Reconstruction of the Forty began in 1937. When completed in 1939, the ground and the Fort were opened to the public.

These tracks were in the south end and were removed by the Niagara Parks Commission.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2