Use your Google account to print from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
To start, you need to add our printer to your google account by clicking the button below.
With the printer added you can now start printing using one of the methods below:
Upload and print
- Follow the link to Google Cloud Print
- Click on the red Print button on the left hand side
- Choose upload file to print and choose the file to upload
- Select the Centennial branch printer and press print
- Collect your printed document at the printer by the Circulation desk
Print from Google Apps and Chrome
You can print any of the open tabs in the Chrome browser to Google Cloud Print, and if you access Gmail or Google Drive through your phone’s browser, you can print any email, document, spreadsheet, or other Drive file through Google Cloud Print.
Print from Chrome FAQ
Cloud Print Safety